NOT MINE collection of '63 Buicks

bhambulldog

NOT MINE

http://www.teambuick.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=7276&title=10-1963-specials-2fskylarks&cat=4

Selling my entire collection of cars, parts and tools. I'd like to be divested of the entire collection at once rather than endure the agony of parting with it piece by piece so respectfully, please only enquire if you're interested in the entire collection. Details may be found at 1963buickspecial.com which is my domain. It is a work in progress so check back often because I'm adding content daily. I'm in the process of getting images of the Texas cars. I will post them as soon as I can. I will part with the F-85 separately because it's essentially unrelated to the rest.

Glacier Blue 1963 Buick Skylark Convertible (white interior)

Bronze Mist 1963 Buick Skylark Convertible (brown interior)

Regal Black 1963 Buick Special Convertible (red interior)

Silver Cloud Metallic 1963 Buick Special Convertible (blue interior

Artic White over Diplomat blue 1963 Buick Skylark Hardtop (white interior)

Artic White over Granada Red 1963 Buick Skylark Hardtop (red interior)

Regal Black 1963 Buick Skylark Hardtop (white interior)

Artic White over Marlin Blue 1963 Buick Special Station Wagon (blue interior)

Artic White over Granada Red 1963 Buick Special Deluxe Station Wagon (white interior)

Teal Mist 1963 Buick Special Deluxe Station Wagon (teal interior)

Brown 1961 Oldsmobile F-85 four door sedan (brown interior)

Las Vegas, NV, DFW Texas, Boise ID, Little Rock AR

Contact Name mispozta

Edited by bhambulldog (see edit history)

NOT MINE

http://www.teambuick.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=7276&title=10-1963-specials-2fskylarks&cat=4

Selling my entire collection of cars, parts and tools. I'd like to be divested of the entire collection at once rather than endure the agony of parting with it piece by piece so respectfully, please only enquire if you're interested in the entire collection. Details may be found at 1963buickspecial.com which is my domain. It is a work in progress so check back often because I'm adding content daily. I'm in the process of getting images of the Texas cars. I will post them as soon as I can. I will part with the F-85 separately because it's essentially unrelated to the rest.

Las Vegas, NV, DFW Texas, Boise ID, Little Rock AR

Contact Name mispozta

Sounds like a job for the new Discovery Channel show, Lords of the Car hoards... from Wiki:

The show documents Chuck Palumbo, a former WWE wrestler and mechanic, and Rick Dore, a custom car and hot rod builder, as they attempt to clean up car hoarders' collections of cars, Joe The Hat (Joe Petralia), A.K.A. The Money', is challenged with the task of selling off the cars to raise the capital for Rick and Chuck to finish the builds.[1] They sell the car collections, some as collectibles, some for parts and scrap metal, to raise money to rebuild and renovate the car hoarders' favorite.[2]

The show is also shown on Discovery UK a week later than the US, renamed Extreme Car Hoarders for the overseas market.[3]