What am I doing wrong ?

414TATA

Use a photo program to reduce them. I use "Nero PhotoSnap Essentials". If there aren't too many, you can send them to me and I will reduce them and send them back to you. Title them as "photos to reduce" on the subject line so I know what they are. John

keiser31@charter.net

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

I use "FastStone Photo Resizer" and it works great. I downloaded it free after googling "free photo resizer". I generally reduce a 2-3mb pic down to 60-100 kb for posting. Dial up takes 15 minutes to load a 3 mb pic, only a few seconds at 60 kb. Do the math It also has other features in addition to resizing.

Guest AlCapone
Use a photo program to reduce them. I use "Nero PhotoSnap Essentials". If there aren't too many, you can send them to me and I will reduce them and send them back to you. Title them as "photos to reduce" on the subject line so I know what they are. John

keiser31@charter.net

I have noticed that you make this offer frequently. That is very kind of you and you are to be congratulated for having the good of the site and the interests of the members at heart ! Your kind gestures have not gone unnoticed !

Wayne

Guest Skyking

If you are using Windows 7, you can re-size your photos in paint very easily.

Go to start and click on paint. Click on the very top left box. When it opens click on the open folder to show your photos. When you see the photo you want to re-size, double click it and it will appear. Go to the top and click on re-size. When that box opens, click on pixels, the second little button and a number will appear something like 3264. Take your cursor and blue that number out and replace it with number 800. You'll see both numbers change. You're done, click out of paint and save that file. It's now re-sized! I also use Imgur as a free photo host. It beats all others................

I have noticed that you make this offer frequently. That is very kind of you and you are to be congratulated for having the good of the site and the interests of the members at heart ! Your kind gestures have not gone unnoticed !

Wayne

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I had a such heck of a time finding parts and/or information for my 1931 Dodge Brothers coupe back in the early years of owning it that I vowed to myself to help others if I could to find the information or parts they need for their restorations.