NICE TV-VIDEO COVERAGE - LARRY & JOYCE SCHRAMM'S 1915 BUICK TRUCK

Marty Roth

Larry & Joyce were at the Packard Proving Grounds with the 1915 Buick truck, and a TV reporter found them irresistible :

http://www.wxyz.com/about-us/as-seen-on/thousands-to-gather-at-legendary-packard-proving-grounds-for-cars-r-stars

Guest shadetree77

Thanks for sharing. Made me a little sad though. My Wife and I were supposed to attend this event today and I was too sick to make it. Already had one trip to the doctor and another one coming up tomorrow. I went to a car show saturday against my better judgement and suffered the entire time. I was way too ill by the next day to do anything but lie in bed. Next year I guess. Larry, if you read this post some pictures for me so I can see what I missed. Hope you guys had a blast.

Hey, is this cool or what! I know this guy. He comes down to Chickasha every year. Larry, it looked like you and Joyce were havin' too much fun there. All of us Buick guys are proud of you. The only thing that would have made that story better would have been to have had Dandy Dave there with The Chartreuse Lady and have him walking around in his speedo. Now, THAT would have been a story and a half. Glad to see the truck out and about Larry.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas America

We had a great time, but we are going to be with Dandy Dave. He is coming in this Friday for the Eyes On Design show at the Edsel & Elanor Ford mansion in Grosse Point on this Sunday June 15th. Here is the Eyes on Design home page. I was at the media preview today and it should be a great time. I have been told that DD Brennen and us will be parked next to each other in the Flint Built category. Here is the Eyes on Design Facebook page. Will keep you posted.

https://www.facebook.com/eodevents

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)

Guest 42buickman
We had a great time, but we are going to be with Dandy Dave. He is coming in this Friday for the Eyes On Design show at the Edsel & Elanor Ford mansion in Grosse Point. I was at the media preview today and it should be a great time. I have been told that DD Brennen and us will be parked next to each other in the Flint Built category. Here is the Eyes on Design Facebook page. Will keep you posted.

https://www.facebook.com/eodevents

Larry, are you aware of the 1915 Buick truck in the St. Louis area ? The widow of the owner called me several years ago and wanted me to find a buyer, so I did. The truck was purchased new by his grandfather and never changed titles or left the family. The truck is all original, even has the original canvas top. Paul