Parts for 1924 Buick 6 cyl mod 49 7 passenger

ebak210

I`m in the middle of restauring the body of this car, and I`m still missing some parts: The left rear fender, (I have been told that this fender was used only on the mod 49). I also miss the splashpans beside the engine, both sides, and the plates covering the frame, which the hood is fastened to, both sides. The latest two, I guess was used on all 6 cyl cars.

Is there anyone that can help with any of these parts, I would be happy.

Thanks guys!

Pete.It´s easier to do it the opposite way,made a Master to a Standard just becuse there will be around 2 lengths inch missing from a Std.fender to a Master.A Master fender has a diameter of 47 inch if you put it on the floor and meassure it.

Leif in Sweden.

Here are some help to find a Master rear fender that will fit on your Master Buick.If you don`t have a 1924 Master Parts List ,there are one at E-Bay at the moment.Not selling "worldwide" therefor I don`t will place a bid.

Leif in Sweden.

post-31268-14314254306_thumb.jpg

post-31268-143142543072_thumb.jpg

post-31268-143142543083_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the information so far.

I have realized that I might have to modify another fender, because this unique fender for mod 49 will be hard to find. I already have a fender that I can modify.

But what about the other parts:

Both sides of engine side pans,

and both sides of plates covering the frame, which the hood is fastened to when closed.

Thank you.

Radiator mud pand the same on all Masters 1924-1927,and the Engine side pan has different parts numbers every year on all between 1924-1930.But there can`t be much differens on the engine side pans on Master models 1924-1927 I think?.

Leif in Sweden.

• 1 month later...
Radiator mud pand the same on all Masters 1924-1927,and the Engine side pan has different parts numbers every year on all between 1924-1930.But there can`t be much differens on the engine side pans on Master models 1924-1927 I think?.

Leif in Sweden.

Just st wanted to bring this to the top again.

Thank you.