1972 Centurion Convertible ( not mine)

JohnD1956

I was salivating a bit until I saw the rust boiling under the paint at the wheel wells.

The pin stripe bugs me more than anything. It should not hook at the end like that, and definitely should not be connected across the front of the hood. It looks like as really bad mustache.

I was salivating a bit until I saw the rust boiling under the paint at the wheel wells.

The pin stripe bugs me more than anything. It should not hook at the end like that, and definitely should not be connected across the front of the hood. It looks like as really bad mustache.

what he said about the saliva building until I viewed the boiling rust. But the first thing I always check is the location of the car so was not too surprised. For me a Centurian convertible would be the car. Stylish, rare and generally affordable.

I share your thoughts about the bad mustache too Smartin, especially the hood part. I slipped and cut a gash in mine one morning and didn't go out in public for two weeks.

Guest my3buicks

I wrote it off when I saw the rust, and the mileage - to many good ones out there to start with one with that kind of mileage. Oh, and the wheels, argh. I really have to wonder about the mileage though, how can it show 200 plus K when they flip they start over. The interior looks to be excellent, and certainly not that of a 200 plus K mile car. The engine also appears rather clean. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an error at some point on the cars mileage.

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)