1929 DA exhaust system

After 4+ years of getting through the Great Recession I now have some time (& money) to get back to my car. I am trying to get the exhaust system redone and have a couple of questions.

1) I had oily rust inside my manifold (presumably from a blown head gasket). I thought I had all of this rust out of there a few years ago, but in moving the manifold there were little piles of the rust at the openings when I picked it up. I am thinking of taking a bottle brush to it , cleaning it out and then heating in the oven?....may sound crazy; any other ideas?

2) I got a new muffler from Myers, but they don't sell the exhaust pipe or tailpipe for a DA. I have some rusty, scabbed on setup that isn't original to the car. Does anyone know where I can get an exhaust pipe / tailpipe for the car? ...or is it custom made? Can one be custom made if the car isn't movable yet...like patterns out there?

Thanks in advance!

Soak the manifold in Vinegar solution neutralize with baking soda solution or electrolysis set-up.

Custom made and I think it would be difficult to have them made off the car.

Any exhaust parts you buy will not be as original equipment but will instead be a compilation of bends and turns that are generic in nature to simply wrap up and over the axle housing.

Yes, Jason, I understand......I don't have an original setup to go by and what I do have is falling apart at the ends...I can tell at one point someone just welded a smaller diameter piece onto a larger diameter piece of pipe so they could fit a different muffler on....anyway, without original setup I think I have to go w/ generic at least for now....My aim is to get the car running by the end of the year.

Guest 1930

And it sounds like a good plan, I was just trying to clarify and be sure you understood that if you had an original muffler these generic tailpipes will not work without modification.