King Bee Mirrors for '37-48 Open GM cars and others

Starting almost back in the dark ages I began picking up these mirrors when ever I saw them. They are all used, and are at best driver quality as-is. There are repros for later years out there but I do not believe these earlier ones are now available. Please correct me if I am wrong. To restore, they have varying needs, which may include plating, mirror glass, and/or dent removal.. I am pricing them depending on condition at $10 to $20 each for left side and $15 to $25 for right side ones. The right side ones of which there are fewer will be paired and sold only with left side ones.

The flush mounted mirrors are correct for GM open cars '37-'48. I believe the shape and mounting of the head changed subsequently. Others pictured have a provision to clamp them onto the edge if the door.. Please pm me. Dave

post-54604-143142351018_thumb.jpg

Here is what remains; one paired left and right King Bee set. these were originally clamp mounted but have a flat surface without the clamp. One has already been drilled, the other hasn't, $35/pr, One original flush mount King Bee left side, $15; 3 King Bee left side clamp-ons, can adapt using the flush surface without the clamps by drilling holes;, $15/ea. 1 "Interstate" knock-off left side, $15; Also have a couple for parts.

Edited by Dave Henderson (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Seekn68
Some still available, Reduced, Buy a couple and put them away, these aren't often found.

Are any of these sets still available? Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...