1937 buick special 40

Guest Sympletruth316

Guest Sympletruth316

Selling all of the parts off of my 1937 buick special 40 4 door. Everything is available except the grill and the master cylinder. The grill was sold to a company to be used as a jig and if you are looking for the grill, I can point you to the company as they said they will resell it if anyone wants it. Nothing has been restored or tested. Everything is sold as is. It is your responsibility to make sure you want whatever parts you take because once you buy them, they are yours. I have lots of pictures. Make me an offer on parts or the whole vehicle. I dont ship anything I cant fit in a post office box.

• 2 months later...
Guest dburgardt

Could you give me the name of the company that has the grille? Would really appreciate it.

Dave

Selling all of the parts off of my 1937 buick special 40 4 door. Everything is available except the grill and the master cylinder. The grill was sold to a company to be used as a jig and if you are looking for the grill, I can point you to the company as they said they will resell it if anyone wants it. Nothing has been restored or tested. Everything is sold as is. It is your responsibility to make sure you want whatever parts you take because once you buy them, they are yours. I have lots of pictures. Make me an offer on parts or the whole vehicle. I dont ship anything I cant fit in a post office box.

Guest dburgardt
Please check your Private Messages!!!

Pitman

I checked and there is no message. Private messaging is turned on in my profile. Please resend.