Electric fuel pump wires?

Guest NikeAjax

Guest NikeAjax

There are two pink wires at the ignition switch, which should I use as the source of power for the electric fuel pump: does it matter which one?

Thanks,

Jaybird

There are two pink wires at the ignition switch, which should I use as the source of power for the electric fuel pump: does it matter which one?

Thanks,

Jaybird

A shop manual with schematic would be your best friend. A simple test lamp or VOM would be his side kick. Either/or, with a bit of logic, would allow you to answer your own question with certainty...........Bob

Guest NikeAjax

5521048937_e8e6e462dc.jpg

So the one going to the fuse-block... is the one I want, eh? Thanks guys! I pulled the whole dash apart as I figured I might as well paint it while I'm doing the new wires.

Jaybird

Guest NikeAjax

Geez Mike, think yer so smart bein' all safe and efficient: I've a good mind to walk over to your house and tell you a thing or two...;) Don't know why I never thought of it, thanks for the good idea: kinda went a little nutz yesterday:

10193742186_467dcd72b6.jpg

Decided it would be an excellent time to repaint the dash! So running the wires should be no problemo...

Jaybird

Guest NikeAjax

What size fuse should I have for my electric windshield wiper motor?

Anyone else notice ya' can't find a dang thing anymore at stores: ya' gotta buy it all on-line--GRRRRR! No one seems to have the fuse-terminals around here: I think I'll make my own...

Jaybird