6298148389_86ff336158_o.jpg

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Saratoga Spa State Park.

Saratoga Spa State Park - NYS Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation

19 Roosevelt Drive

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

http://www.nysparks.com/parks/attachments/SaratogaSpaParkMap.pdf

MEET IN THE SPAC WEST 50 LOT.

AFTER EVERYONE ARRIVES, WE CAN DRIVE DOWN THE ROAD TO PICK OUT AN EATING LOCATION IN THE PARK.

Arrival/meet and greet@10:00am.

Raffle held just prior to lunch.

Lunch@noon.

Bring your own food and drink.

-See me after arriving to receive name tag.

-Please bring a sign with your screen name to place on the dash to let other forum members know whose car it is they are looking at.

RAFFLE:

If you choose to participate in the raffle, please bring one item worth up to $20.00.

(Suggestions: auto detailing product, gas card, money, non car related)

After receiving your name tag, you will receive a raffle ticket and donate your item.

Guest DonRican

Not a judged show this year. It's a gathering of all Buick owners both classic and late model. The idea is to see where Buick has been and where its going. It's something different for every Buick owner. It may evolve in the future to include a judged show and/or cruise night but the main point of this years meet and greet is to bring Buick enthusiasts together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest DonRican
there is all mkes show in downtown ballston spa at the same time

Maybe the Buick guys can get together and crash that party! :)

Guest MetalPrince

This event was nice. I like when it's just about what you want to see; in this case being Buick. Plus it was close by which for me it's a + since long drives aren't that good for my back, even after an operation. Just Buicks being classics; new models and in between. Even if it was small; but to me one of the best for being just buick open for all years. Hope to see more of these! E-mail me for more meet and greats!

Guest MetalPrince
how many cars?

;)There were six while I was there. :P The more cars, the more overwhelmed it gets. If this meet gets a chance to grow, it will be a great one in years to come for Buick enthusiasts.

Guest DonRican

I had a fun time. I did crash the Ballston Spa show. I talked to a GN owner for about 2 hours. They had just about every car you could think of.

A friend and I are thinking of going to the spring raceway park event. We can grab a few spots and show Buick's are here to stay! If it happens I'll create a new thread to let everyone know.

Thanks for coming guys!

Guest MetalPrince
I had a fun time. I did crash the Ballston Spa show. I talked to a GN owner for about 2 hours. They had just about every car you could think of.

A friend and I are thinking of going to the spring raceway park event. We can grab a few spots and show Buick's are here to stay! If it happens I'll create a new thread to let everyone know.

Thanks for coming guys!

I thought of going too; but after my back operation I get tired quick. I did see some pics from a coworker that went to it.