1991 Coupe/New Jersey/$800

uwcharliet

I would encourage those in the NY/NJ Area to check out this one, list on Craigslist Northern New Jersey...

Owner states glass has no chips or cracks. Driver's window broken. Car has c. 105K on it and owner states engine and transmission are good. Sunroof (probably inoperable).

Now for the truly strange part:

Red coupe w/wide yellow racing stripe.

Rear of car altered... fenders added to accomodate very wide rear tires... Rear rims and tires stolen.

Salvage title. Jackson NJ, 2000, @ 65K. My best bet is it had rear end damage and someone had some dually fenders available in their back yard.

Last six digits of VIN = 900901

I wonder if the oversized rear tires were just for show or if the vehicle had mechanical alterations for racing?

Someone needs to snag this 1991 oddity!

Charlie

I am thinking this car is actually in East Haven, CT and probably sitting on blocks in the rear. You would need to find tires and wheels for the rear if strange hubs were used, before the car could be moved. I think I may have seen it listed before but no view of the rear end. Perhaps in the next week I could get a look at it if anyone is really interested. It is odd.John