1978 Riviera

Guest jwdtenn

I think Randall Crain wanted a LXXV

I would love to, I like it, BUT, I don't have a place for the Rivs I have right now! I guess when it rains it pours, I couldn't find anything I liked there for a while, now every time I turn around there is one I would like to have up for sale! If it was a "lot" closer I might be tempted to go take a look anyway.

Randall,

I'll bet there's an ROA member that lives in or around Grand Island, NE that could look at it for you. I'm going to my sister's in Central, KS this weekend so I called the guy to see if I could come take a look at it then, but he's going to be out of town at that time. Fate is telling me "no" but it hasn't spoken to you yet.

Three's always room for one more.

Ed

Guest wildcat465
I would love to, I like it, BUT, I don't have a place for the Rivs I have right now! I guess when it rains it pours, I couldn't find anything I liked there for a while, now every time I turn around there is one I would like to have up for sale! If it was a "lot" closer I might be tempted to go take a look anyway.

Check out the LXXV my dad is bringing to South Bend.

Guest wildcat465

Sorry about the highjack jwdtenn.

My father, Fred_S on here, is planning to bring his LXXV to South Bend for the BCA National next week. The intention is to let it be known it will be available.

Dad has many cars and is looking to trim the collection down a bit. He bought the car out of Kansas about 10 years ago. A clean body, very good but not perfect interior, 403 car with wire baskets. The was driven to and shown at Batavia in 2005. Ice cold air makes it a great driver. He had a driver quality paint job put on in 2004 I think. I do not have any pictures of this car in my possession.

He is in Ohio for the Crosley National Meet right now, so I doubt he is checking in here for a while. PM me for his cell number and email address if interested.