Carolina Roadmasters - the countdown begins!

NCReatta

I'm hustling every day to get everything ready to rock and roll to South Bend.

I've been mostly working on John Scheib's new Reatta, but recent events have also pushed me to also get my truck and trailer up to par again.

I'm taking/bringing back so many Reatta parts that I've decided to take my Dodge Ram 3/4 ton V10 truck and tow the Reatta.

Between all the oil changes, new trailer tires (had to use my spare because of a blow out), cleaning the truck, etc, plus getting the Reatta halfway decent, it's been a full time job.

I'll be picking John up from RDU airport Monday afternoon. We'll go get his new car out of storage and hit the road early Tuesday morning.

Thanks to Brian D. For the great name for our convoy :)

At first I thought John Scheib was flying in to southbend, and I could not believe he was not driving in. Now I see what's in the works.

BTW, Lovin that Carolina Roadmasters name too. Safe driving to everyone.

N C.what rt are you taken? I will leave ma sunday and drive to cary nc and pick up my brother and leave monday.his 1996 roadmaster is stored up here in my garage.I plan on stoping in the cleland area overnight (he can't ride to long) mabey we will chatch up to the CAROLINA ROADMASTER convoy.

frank

Have a great BUICK day

N C.what rt are you taken? I will leave ma sunday and drive to cary nc and pick up my brother and leave monday.his 1996 roadmaster is stored up here in my garage.I plan on stoping in the cleland area overnight (he can't ride to long) mabey we will chatch up to the CAROLINA ROADMASTER convoy.

frank

Have a great BUICK day

Frank,

I live about as close to Cary as one can be without actually being there (thank The Lord).

If you wanted to push your departure day to Tuesday, you can caravan with us! Were leaving early Tuesday. We'll be taking I-40 to 77 North. Then fork off onto Hwy 35 in WV.

We're planning to make it to Lima by nightfall (Flag B on the map)

The plan is to be in South Bend After lunch on Wednesday. We may stop off at the ACD museum on the way up, or I may save that for the trip home. Not sure yet.

If you want to join in the CRM club, give me a call and I can fill you in on any more info you need. (919) 233 1973

post-62980-143141996513_thumb.jpg

Edited by NCReatta (see edit history)

Frank, Give me a call on my cell phone 860.558.6764, some time this week. I am going to meet Marck, flying, to NC, leaving Monday AM, but will be driving my new Reatta. Marck's route will be shorter for you than going via Cleveland, I think. Love to travel with you. Is there an Elk's in Cleveland you are planning on visiting? John