Posting Pics

b6vt

As a senior member, I am delinquent in almost never adding anything to the forum. I have learned so much from more experienced members,and they have allowed me to progress in the restoration of my '48 LC. My retirement has allowed me more time (and less $) and my 78 yr old body has shown me that it can't keep up with my 35 yr old head.

I would like post some pics because, even if I do so so myself, the results are pretty good, even though far from complete, and I have been at it since 9/06. My biggest problem in posting pics is IGNORANCE. How is it done? Any direction would be most welcome. Glenn Lorei b6vt

CLICK ON "ADVANCED" AND SCAN DOWN...IT WILL POP UP TO A SCREEN WITH "MANAGE ATTATCHMENTS"

THEN CLICK ON ADD FILES.. THEN IT WILL SAY SELECT FILES..WHICH WILL TAP INTO YOUR COMPUTOR FOR LOGICAL

PLACE YOU STORE PICS, MY PICS, MY DOCUMENTS..DOWNLOADS ..FOOL AROUND WITH THAT..AND CLICK ON ONE..IT WILL APPEAR IN THE BOX, NOW CLICK UPLOAD...THEN DONE......THEN POST..

SOME PICS ARE TOO BIG...BUT KEEP TRYING!!

Hi Lee, I havent seen it since Tom Monaghan of Dominos Pizza owned it, and parked it in his replica of Wrights

architecture main office in Dearborn, along with a Duesy J speedster and so on, back in the early 90's.. He sold off collection

and I have seen pics on google image search 1940 lincoln...

Jim Z and I puzzled over the hideousness of the half moon rear qtr window on the pseudo town car modified 40 Cabriolet, sacriledge, even for a brilliant

designer like FLW...in my opinion... Ed Pease used to have the other one, hardtop beige..

Edited by Mssr. Bwatoe (see edit history)

Guest Jim Zephyr

The Ed Pease restoration was a 41 LC coupe modified by the famous designer Raymond Loewy- interesting car but not an improvement over the original. Is that the car you are thinking Lee?

Edited by Jim Zephyr (see edit history)

The Ed Pease restoration was a 41 LC coupe modified by the famous designed Raymond Lowey - interesting car but not an improvement over the original. Is that the car you are thinking Lee?

In my humble opinion, while Frank Lloyd Wright and Raymond Loewy were fine designers in their own right, neither of them could hold a candle to E.T. Gregorie when it came to automotive design (and yes, I've seen Loewy's Studebaker work).

Hi Lee, I havent seen it since Tom Monaghan of Dominos Pizza owned it, and parked it in his replica of Wrights

architecture main office in Dearborn, along with a Duesy J speedster and so on, back in the early 90's.. He sold off collection

and I have seen pics on google image search 1940 lincoln...

Jim Z and I puzzled over the hideousness of the half moon rear qtr window on the pseudo town car modified 40 Cabriolet, sacriledge, even for a brilliant

designer like FLW...in my opinion... Ed Pease used to have the other one, hardtop beige..

The red one is the one I had in mind. Had the half moon rear quarter windows. Isn"t the red one the one in the photo? Lee