Censored and Censured

old-tank

I had a few more things to say before may thread was locked: http://forums.aaca.org/f115/55-buick-bugle-article-questions-comments-345566.html

This could have been handled differently, like having a private communication before locking or deleting.

I am finished dealing (on this forum) with editor Pete Phillips and hate mail because I am so mean. I'm going back to the tech forum and fix some 55's.

But like my chihuahua one last statement: (no response needed or wanted) --- Willie

I don't expect perfection, but I demand excellence!

Edited by MrEarl
Removed ridiculing and disparaging language (see edit history)

I like the word "Competence" I have little patience for "incompetence". I also love watching wildlife, it is interesting to watch 2 mature Bighorn rams butt heads, looks like they both were built for it and seem to enjoy it. I am also reminded of the story about a city slicker all duded up, first time visit to a blacksmith shop. He walks in with a smug look on his face, surveys his surroundings. The blacksmith had just put a hot horse shoe he had finished with back on the anvil. City slicker walks over and sees the horse shoe lying there, picks it up to inspect the work and quickly drops it. The old blacksmith thinks that is funny, laughs aloud then asks the city slicker if it was a little too hot to handle. City slicker replies, "no sir! it just doesn't take me long to look at a horse shoe" and walks out. " Philosopher and well known troublemaker " TexasJohn

Edited by TexasJohn55 (see edit history)