1914 B-24 Parts for sale.

Dandy Dave

Guest Roger_Roy

I have a bit of interest in the car but its been posted in various forums so I've asked the owner to pop in here with all the relevant numbers so we can see exactly what it is he has without chasing him all over the place :). Roger

Frame and engine numbers would really help pin it down. Looks like two frames and a number of engines and parts. Some of it may well be 1913 Model 24 parts as Mark suggests. 1914 was the first year for the Delco Starter units and these were installed as standard equipment. Equiped correctly a 1914 B-24 would have one of these units. The engine under the bench in the first ebay photo clearly shows teeth in the flywheel. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Guest Roger_Roy

I received this reply from the owner via Ebay "chassis tags non existent. Engine number ex 1683. I found I was comparing export vehicles with local production. Export models wee different that is why the Americans say this is 1913 as we got their run out stuff. We did not get electrics till 1915 they were in America in their 14 model. Have fun"