Buick Pre War Quiz!

50jetback

A mates new restoration project arrived yesterday - so all you Pre War blokes a small test for you - year and model?

I'll buy a beer at South Bend for the 1st correct answer.

It is a Buick - that narrows the field and just try to ignore the ugly bugger trying it on for size!

post-31244-143141903796_thumb.jpg

Edited by 50jetback (see edit history)

Guest 1922 Buick

50jetblack, without seeing rest of the car I would say it is a 1934 Buick, Series 40-46 or 50-56, 1922 Buick Jeff Kearney

Edited by 1922 Buick (see edit history)

I have no idea, but where's that cold beer going to be again mate? :cool:

While is South Bend, look for the Pre War Division Club House (it looks like a maroon patio umbrella but who cares) bring your lawn chairs and your hip boots as the stories and tales get pretty deep if you know what I mean.

I think I'll start a thread in a minute so we can start to list who will be in South Bend and what you will be bringing.

It's not this one by any chance is it? http://forums.aaca.org/f169/1935-buick-identification-324906.html I think it is a 1935 66S but only the chassis number and the id plate would confirm it.
Close but out on the wheelbase!! New owner shown who is about to launch into restoration ( and spend a few dollars!! ) and yes it is the one from Ireland but was originally from the USA ( went to Ireland in the 90's )

post-31244-143141906381_thumb.jpg

post-31244-143141906385_thumb.jpg