New Zealand Buick owners touring Western States

1bst1936

Early May we will be back in USA for the third time. Starting in Port Angeles WA where we have a

64 Buick Sportwagon we intend to drive around Washington area and further afield . We would like to meet other classic car people for a chat. For more details we could phone you at a suitable time . Thanks.

• Like 1

On May 2, a group of about 20 collector Buicks will leave the Seattle area for a four-day tour to Eastern Oregon. We will celebrate the 100th anniversary of a Buick dealership in my hometown.

When will you arrive in Port Angeles? If this fits with your schedule and you have any interest in joining us, please drop me an e-mail at brianL@americanconstco.com

The Buicks traveling together from Seattle will follow a fascinating route, largely on old two-lane highways, and will range from 1949 to 1972, so your Sportwagon would fit in perfectly!

Our destination:

8458802815_c411a470cc_b.jpg

Our hotel, built in 1889 and winner of the National Trust for Historic Preservation Honor Award for Excellence:

2649542060_e933603e5f_b.jpg

Edited by Centurion (see edit history)

If you are traveling down Interstate 5 through southern Oregon, feel free to stop by my place for a cup of coffee or tea or a brew. I am right off of the freeway a few blocks. I am a Dodge guy, primarily, but I love all old cars. John

Hi John, Thanks for your reply,and yes will give you a call if we are in your area.No firm plans as yet- depends on how

the Buick runs. However we have a backup car-87 Chrysler. I also have Mopar vehicles in NZ-1955 DeSoto SW, 1937

DeSoto, and 1936 Chrysler convertible coupe which I have had since high school!! Thanks again and hope we can meet.

We arrive in LAX about 8th May and will be around for 5 weeks. Regards Bruce.