Chroming emblems

sosuzguy

I paid $60 ea to get the 66 ones done from a local (to me) place that has quality equal to Pauls. I see those emblems appear to have a black background. If Pauls was repainting that after, of course that would increase cost but not that much. Those emblems appear to have no pitting which is good. M&P Refinishing

My price was when dropping off a large lot of parts so that may have affected the price somewhat but again not by that much.

Jayson,

Are those the electroplated plastic emblems? My older step-son is having some plastic parts electroplated for some things he a buddy of his are making. He's in Las Vegas until Tues. When he gets back, I'll ask him who is doing his stuff. All I know is that it's some place in Detroit.

Ed

Jayson,

Are those the electroplated plastic emblems? My older step-son is having some plastic parts electroplated for some things he a buddy of his are making. He's in Las Vegas until Tues. When he gets back, I'll ask him who is doing his stuff. All I know is that it's some place in Detroit.

Ed

Ed it's the emblems off of an 85 Riviera I have no idea if it's electroplating. Thanks I'll wait for the info so far still haven't found anyone to do it.

Or if anyone has real good quality ones for sale send me a message.