Richmond

Bob Giles

Looking forward to it, Bob. As we discussed, we'll meet up at Richmond.<P>Just an "invite" to throw in here to anyone who wants to convoy. Ron Flory and I are going to meet at the Holiday Inn lot, PA Turnpike Exit 18 @ I-83 juncture at 7:00 a.m.<P>Regards, Peter J. wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 06-04-2002: Message edited by: Peter J Heizmann ]

Great, Mike...<P>You and I will meet at Morgantown and head out from there. The Holiday Inn lot is easy to pull into after getting off at Exit 18.<P>Regards, Pete.

RJ:<P>The actual show is Saturday, 6/15, at the Richmond International Speedway. If you are coming via I-64 West, merge onto I-95 North to Exit 82. Turn right on Chamberlayne Ave. (Rt 301 South)proceed 7 miles to second light, turn left onto Azalea (changes to Carolina Ave.) proceed 2.7 miles to AACA entrance. (info from the brochure.)<P>Gates open at 7:00, over at 3:00.<P>I'll be in Class 25, red TR-6.<P>Regards, Peter J. wink.gif" border="0

Hi, Dayton. Sorry about the 7 mile error. I was reading it from a brochure "copy", of which, was not too clear.<P>Anyhoot, really looking forward to the meet.<P>Regards, Peter J.

For another old car and Peter,<BR>Peter , you are right on the directions except it is 7/10 mile to Azalea Ave not 7 miles after leaving I 95. Another old car, you can exit I 64, East of Richmond, onto the Laburnum Ave exit, right onto Laburnum and follow 4-6 miles and turn right directly into the public parking off Laburnum. Didn't want to make the directions too complicated on the web site or AACA Brochure and most from Tidewater know this route.