Hershey car show

No car corral on saturday?? I would think the cars for sale would get more exposure on that day than the other three?? shocked.gif" border="0<p>[ 06-04-2002: Message edited by: 54 Oldsman ]

You are right. At this time the car show will be moved to the new arena parking lot with the judges breakfast in the new arena. At this time subject to change judges parking will be south of the new arena. Between the arena and golf course. We are looking at alternative places to have the corral so we can keep saturday as one of the days. The Yellow field vendors will be moved to the area around the stadium. The idea of shortening the corral by one day was to use the same area for two functions. Use the area three days for the corral and one day for the car show. This is subject to change because of the ongoing construction by Hershey. I will try to keep you posted as things change. Thank you for the question.

I just sent my card in for Hershey Fall Meet and noticed that the car corral is not going to be shown on Saturday because they need the space for the car show and the corral is now being located at the new arena. Does this mean the car show is being moved from the stadium lot to the arena area. Just curious!!

Would you beleave that the first hockey game is car show weekend, maybe sunday but there are two events planned for the new arena car show week. These events require parking and we may not be able to use the parking lots for car corral. The car show is ok for use of the new lot because most all cars are gone by late afternoon. The car corral does not work well on dirt and we do not want to put cars on an area that could be a desaster. <BR>Thank you for your questions.

I am afraid many who have signed up for car corral space(s) are going to "beleave" this new "no saturday" rule is going to make for a "desaster". Each year thousands of car corral cars park on grass at Carlisle events with no ill effects. The thought of dragging a car across the country in order to sell it at Hershey- only to be 'evicted' on Saturday is unreal.

Guest 57 pontiac

there is no doubt in my mind that the Officials are doing the best that they can with what they have to work with . It sounds like this was given to them as a" week out of hell" We can jump down and up, all we want to but they have no choice with what they have been given. If they are not given the parking area then they can do nothing about it. It was brought up before that this is only one week out of many that Herco has and our club is not the big thing in their lives.Lets get by this year and perhaps things will be better in the future. At least we got rid of Yellow field this year

RWJ-XX row is east of the Chocolate on the flat to the right side of the old entrance to the park as you enter the park. When this new area is finalized I hope to have a map on this web sight. You will be getting a map with your flea market stickers.

• 4 weeks later...

NEN, how are you coming with posting the map of the new flea market layout? I'm curious to know the whereabouts of RCF row. Also, is there any news of the conflict with the Hockey Stadium and the car corral? Thanks.

WE have finished posting vendors on the new red field which is around the stadium, the area were we held the car show in the past. We have vendors all around the stadium and in the new driveways to get everyone out of the Yellow field. We have found some space for the car corral on blacktop and we will be having it on Saturday. It is going to be a change but it is the best we could do to keep it on blacktop. More news later when it is finalized.