For Sale- The very first 29 Issues of Automobile Quarterly

I have 29 issues of Automobile Quarterly starting with Volume 1 number 1 (1962) to volume 8 number 1 (1969) that I would like to sell as a group. They are in very good condition and kept in dry storage. Asking $395 plus shipping. Location is Lititz PA 17543. Money orders or paypal accepted. Contact me via a PM if interested.

Thanks,

Terry

Edited by TerryB
Added price (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
I have 29 issues of Automobile Quarterly starting with Volume 1 number 1 (1962) to volume 8 number 1 (1969) that I would like to sell as a group. They are in very good condition and kept in dry storage. Asking $395 plus shipping. Location is Lititz PA 17543. Money orders or paypal accepted. Contact me via a PM if interested.

Thanks,

Terry

A bump plus added asking price.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Terry,

That just means someone has put up an ad for something and wants it to "bump" back up to the top of the pile....plus he edited his post by adding the asking price.

Say, I was in Hutch in October and tried dropping by your house, but no one was home. At least I tried!

------------Jeff

Terry,

That just means someone has put up an ad for something and wants it to "bump" back up to the top of the pile....plus he edited his post by adding the asking price.

Say, I was in Hutch in October and tried dropping by your house, but no one was home. At least I tried!

------------Jeff

Hello Jeff and Terry,

Jeff hit it on the head, I posted a reply to my own post. I had edited the original ad that had "looking for best reasonable offer" to an actual asking price. By doing that I "bumped" my post back to the top of the heap. On some forums you are limited in how often you can do that. Some people here use "Btt", short for Back To the Top for the same effect.

I appreciate your looking at my ad. It is necessary for me to sell off some of my items as I had to take an early and very unplanned retirement due to health reasons.

And Jeff, I have a really nice multi-page Peerless Sales brochure from a long gone dealership in Pottsville PA that is up for grabs. PM me if you want more information on it!!

Best regards,

Terry Boyer

Terry,

------------Jeff

Hello Jeff and Terry,

Jeff hit it on the head, I posted a reply to my own post. I had edited the original ad that had "looking for best reasonable offer" to an actual asking price. By doing that I "bumped" my post back to the top of the heap. On some forums you are limited in how often you can do that. Some people here use "Btt", short for Back To the Top for the same effect.

I appreciate your looking at my ad. It is necessary for me to sell off some of my items as I had to take an early and very unplanned retirement due to health reasons.

And Jeff, I have a really nice multi-page Peerless Sales brochure from a long gone dealership in Pottsville PA that is up for grabs. PM me if you want more information on it!!

Best regards,

Terry Boyer