Dodge barn/garage find..... also new to the forum

Guest Pwrbydisel

Guest Pwrbydisel

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself on here. I am brand new to this forum. Recently came across a barn/garage find which had a 1930 Dodge 3W coupe. It sat for over 15+ years. This would be my first antique Dodge. I am not too familiar with them and was hoping i could get some feedback from this forum.

It has the original paint and original motor and even has the hand crank up front, rumble seat in the back which is in real nice condition. The first picture after a wash. The second is as it was found. By the way i believe it is called a DC8? It does have a straight 8 cylinder flat head in it. It turns over and hopefully in the next few weeks i will have a chance to get it running. Thank you

post-87894-14313915558_thumb.jpg

post-87894-143139155586_thumb.jpg

Welcome!! You've found a very nice Dodge indeed! It looks super. There's plenty of knowledge here on this forum, try and locate an original or reprinted owner's manual for your new antique Dodge which will have a lot of basic info you'll need to have at a glance in book form. Please feel free to ask any questions you have, my '25 is a bit older but there are '30 dodge owners here!! P.S., We all love to see any and all photo's of your great Dodge coupe! Good luck!

Guest tsacchi

Nice 3 window coupe. It's great to come across treasures that have hidden away for years. Plus nice shop. I am in the process is building one. Not as good as Bob's (35cz8). His shop is what I picture heaven to be like.