'90 Riviera Dr Side Door Panel

KYTim

I ask this question several years ago. Looking for a replacement or a repair facility who can fix the door panel. Color is Saphire Blue. Very nice car, but would really like to fix as this really takes away from the beauty of this Riviera.

I only have one U Pick yard that I frequent, however they happen to be the largest in the state od Wi. There are probably 7-8 88-93 Rivs out there now. I know there is a Saphire Blue interior out there, just don't know how good the door is. Am I correct thinking that 90-93 doors are the same or are all years correct?

PM me if you want me to check.

• 5 months later...
I ask this question several years ago. Looking for a replacement or a repair facility who can fix the door panel. Color is Saphire Blue. Very nice car, but would really like to fix as this really takes away from the beauty of this Riviera.

Apologies to Daves89, RivNut, & Rivieraman who took the time to send replies sometime ago. I totally forgot about this post! Been busy trying to finish up my '65 Riviera GS to take to the ROA Meet 2013 in Lex, KY. Still would like to find a replacement door panel in the future. Thanks to all for their input.