Well I guess its hot outside

Booreatta

I just thought that it was hot out at the track at the National meet in NC, but today just for kicks I took my digital thermo out to the parking lot (blacktop) and the readout pegged 132. Can asphalt turn liquid. The chickens here are being fed crushed ice to keep them from laying hard boiled eggs and the trees are whistling for dogs.

It cant last forever

Hot in Kansas

Chuck Kerls

booreatta@cox.net

Guest 4 bufords

like pete rose said when he was playing,he saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking because it was so hot,4 bufords from ct

I just thought that it was hot out at the track at the National meet in NC, but today just for kicks I took my digital thermo out to the parking lot (blacktop) and the readout pegged 132. Can asphalt turn liquid. The chickens here are being fed crushed ice to keep them from laying hard boiled eggs and the trees are whistling for dogs.

It cant last forever

Hot in Kansas

Chuck Kerls

booreatta@cox.net

The Northeast is looking better all the time. A sweet 82 today, with practically 0 humidity. Although we need the rain, the GS sure loves this weather.

Just got an email from a friend on HOW HOT IS IT

1 seat belts make pretty good branding irons

2 it only takes 2 fingers to steer your car

3 potatoes cook underground, all you have to do is pull one out and add butter

4 cows are giving evaporated milk

5 In Kansas the Baptists are starting to baptize by sprinkling, the Methodists are using wet-wipes, the Presbyterians are giving rain checks and the Catholics are praying for the wine to turn back to water

Chuck Kerls

booreatta@cox.net