help!! me identify my 5 window

Guest forcefedturbine

Guest forcefedturbine

i need doors and a trunk but i have to figure out what it is first. from the pictures ive gathered on the net ive come to the assumption its a dodge bros but as far as year and style im not sure.

post-86879-143139099711_thumb.jpg

post-86879-143139099685_thumb.jpg

thanks!! ^^ any idea on parts? Are they a common body?

A lot of Victory Six stuff is out there, but you will be frustrated trying to find a trunk lid and doors. A LOT of coupes of the era are missing those items. The fenders and mechanical stuff can be had.

seems common problem for doors and trunk lids to be missing. very frustrating to say the least to find those items . at least yours isnt cut in half as mine is so i am just waiting to find some doors so i can weld this back together in to one piece again

• 4 weeks later...
I think it's fair to say that it's too far gone. Sorry, but I don't see much of a future with that one....unless someone else knows better?

Ray

Youd be surprised with what could be done with that one, Ospho it and get it in primer, looks like a decent start to me especially if there is a drivetrain available for it as DC-8 Dave mentioned.

Guest Fast Four Special
[ATTACH=CONFIG]149862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]149863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]149864[/ATTACH]

well its too ruff to restore completely depending on what doors i find will dictate what i do with it. i didnt post these

Looks like a great candidate for a hot rod or race car...