Heading for Charlotte

Booreatta

Ok Reattas who is on the road, has anyone arrived in Charlotte. When will everybody arrive. My wife and I hope to hit Charlo sometime Wednesday. Drive friendly already ran across one wreck. Didnt look good backed up in traffic for 1and a half hour.

Parked it before the slow drive in the hills

Chuck Kerls

Ok Reattas who is on the road, has anyone arrived in Charlotte. When will everybody arrive. My wife and I hope to hit Charlo sometime Wednesday. Drive friendly already ran across one wreck. Didnt look good backed up in traffic for 1and a half hour.

Parked it before the slow drive in the hills

Chuck Kerls

I'm heading out in about 45 minutes. Plan to be there by 1:00 if not before. I like to amble down and stop to smell the Roadmasters.

Thanks for the links Ronnie!

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner

Guest Corvanti
On long road trips, how do you protect the front and windshield from bugs and rocks?

Rocks? - don't tailgate. that'll help.

Bugs? - window cleaner for the windshield. bug and tar remover for all else, after arriving at your destination.

also take satisfaction that the bugs that hit your vehicle will never have the guts to try that again... :P:rolleyes:;)

(sorry, i just wish i was also on the road to charlotte!) :(

We got here around 4:00 Stopped in Mayberry first to visit the Andy Griffith museum and Floyd's Barber Shop. Actually Mayberry is really Mt. Airy, NC. Very cool.

Looking forward to a a great time at the BCA nationals.