Found my 91's younger twin brother!

KDirk

Just happened across the following on ebay:

Buick : Reatta 2dr Coupe Buick : Reatta 2dr Coupe | eBay

And would you believe it is VIN 901007, mine is 901008! Very same color combo and options as well. Talk about an unlikely find! In any case, nice to see it is still around and still in such nice shape. Someone really cared about that car from the looks of it.

Kind of wish I could go buy it, would be nice to claim two in back to back build sequence. Now that would be symptomatic of a terminal case of Reatta addiction.

KDirk

Marck,

Heh, actually the storage is the big problem. I'm out of places to park cars unless I want to pay (through the nose) to rent a garage space. Practically speaking though, there is no way it would make sense even if I had the space. It doesn't make sense for me to own 3 cars, much less 4. That and I'm pretty much at my maximum tolerance for the cost of insurance already; I'd really choke on the bill for another car every 6 months for sure.

Of course, it is still tempting, but I have to draw the line somewhere. I hate when that happens.

KDirk

Just happened across the following on ebay:

Buick : Reatta 2dr Coupe Buick : Reatta 2dr Coupe | eBay

And would you believe it is VIN 901007, mine is 901008! Very same color combo and options as well. Talk about an unlikely find! In any case, nice to see it is still around and still in such nice shape. Someone really cared about that car from the looks of it.

Kind of wish I could go buy it, would be nice to claim two in back to back build sequence. Now that would be symptomatic of a terminal case of Reatta addiction.

KDirk

Your 'brother' is also on Hemmings:

Buick Reatta for sale | Hemmings Motor News