1929 Pontiac head gaskets - where?

Thanks for the tip, I have emailed Al.

There might be a gasket maker around but I live out in the bush and don't want to have to take the gasket to anyone to have copied. Once I have the heads off I want them back on the same day. This car is more or less my daily driver.

Guest chevk5

Hi Hagens Auto parts.. ask for Rick 1 253 845 7020 I just ordered a set... I am looking for a head for a split six 1929 1930 1931 and 1930,, for the split head ix 200 cid,,, If you have one or both I would be interested,, Thank You Tony 651 429 2000 home 651 497 1447 cell

Guest pontiac park

hi, this 29 i just bought has a box with 4 or 5 head gaskets in it. when i go down to the other house i will have a look if you still need them.

He is shipping from Niagra Falls apparently so shouldn't take too long. I know from past experience postage from Canada to Aus is horribly expensive and slow. I bought a window regulator from Canada, cost $90 to ship and took 6 weeks.

Well it's a long way from Hamilton Canada to Echuca Australia. If you went any farther you would be on your way back.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pontiac park

i saw a box with 4 head gaskets in it. i will pull it out and get a couple of pics. shouldnt cost much to ship. new zealand to aussie is pretty reasonable

• 2 weeks later...