91 convertable weather strips

Guest cfisch

Guest cfisch

I have a 91 convertable that I need both side window weather strips ant the front of the top weather strip. Does anyone have them or know where I might find such magical parts?

Guest mounthopewalt

Unless you can find a convertible at the wreckers, I believe you're out luck.

There is currently no aftermarket rubber. I've had good repair results with polyurethane. 3M Marine Sealant Adhesive works great too.

I is rumored that there is one person that does have a stash of many of the impossible to find reatta parts........ we don't know his name but if you ever see a 1991 Polo Green convertible, stop the owner and ask about the part he has.

Guest steveskyhawk

Another green 91 Reatta convertible has been sighted. We are tracking it down. With only 6 being built they are like looking for a needle in a haystack

Another green 91 Reatta convertible has been sighted. We are tracking it down. With only 6 being built they are like looking for a needle in a haystack

I saw one of those cars last December with a heavy set guy in the driver's seat; being pulled by a few reindeer.

I have a set of used weatherstripping, and I'm working a deal on a set of NOS. The NOS is missing one piece I believe. Other than that, it is complete.

I haven't decided on a price on the NOS, but if anyone is interested, make me an offer.