Sell Price

Guest Silverstreak41

Guest Silverstreak41

What's your "sell price"? My buddy just this last weekend hauled my 41 Pontiac Torpedo upstate Michigan for me from my parents garage to mine, approx 3.5 hour one way. He had asked me what my sell price was in case he gets offers at the rest stops. Mind you, this is the first car i ever bought 11 years ago when i was 16, and it's not really for sale. But if someone offered me enough, I might have to consider it.

I told him 20K, it's un-restored with some rough spots, so i knew it wouldn't fetch that...but if it did, i could probably sadly let it go, as 20k would free up some major bills, and allow more "play money" to get into a different car.

What's your price? What's your car? How long have you had it?

What's your "sell price"? My buddy just this last weekend hauled my 41 Pontiac Torpedo upstate Michigan for me from my parents garage to mine, approx 3.5 hour one way. He had asked me what my sell price was in case he gets offers at the rest stops. Mind you, this is the first car i ever bought 11 years ago when i was 16, and it's not really for sale. But if someone offered me enough, I might have to consider it.

I told him 20K, it's un-restored with some rough spots, so i knew it wouldn't fetch that...but if it did, i could probably sadly let it go, as 20k would free up some major bills, and allow more "play money" to get into a different car.

What's your price? What's your car? How long have you had it?

Watch out for taxes they get all. You have to prove that 19,000 is not all profit. Waldren