1936 Dodge 1/2 ton pick up truck for sale

Guest Tracey1

can someone help me on this site please.

got a 100% original bone stock 36 Dodge 1/2 ton truck. Rebuilt flat 6, new tires, all trim, handles, knobs, dash gauges, wheels, body, frame, hood ornament, lights, grille etc all original.

want to sell it so's I can buy a Ural scooter with side car.

Like to get best offer - what ever is reasonable & truck is garaged in Redding, CA (Northern CA)

trying 2 show/sell my bone stock 36 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup truck.

thx much, :o) tlw.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

post-79052-143138663213_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tracey1
need best offer price & Redding, CA (see edit history)

A friend of mine has a Ural. Every single time he takes it out for a "neighborhood" ride...a few miles...something breaks. Cool looking, but mostly yard/shop art. He loves the looks, but the mechanics are VERY bad. Maybe you should call him and talk to him about it. His name is Guy and he is at (541)944-2628. Just to add....this guy is an avid motorcyclist and has built his own motorcycles, so his opinion on the Ural could save you a LOT of heartache. Yep...they look like BMWs, but are total crap. John

post-37352-14313866382_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Wow Thanks Much! Just spent a good bit on call with Guy. He's a real cool guy. He said yeah he knows U. His Ural is a 2005. thx 4 the heads up! tlw.

• 2 months later...
Guest elitecustombody

Tracey,what are you trying to get for it?

As for Urals,they are cool. I am originally from Belarus,there were plenty of them back then on the roads, my dad used to build IZH Jupiter Planetas.

340cuda,nice to see someone from same town.

Guest 340cuda
Tracey,what are you trying to get for it?

As for Urals,they are cool. I am originally from Belarus,there were plenty of them back then on the roads, my dad used to build IZH Jupiter Planetas.

340cuda,nice to see someone from same town.

This is a bullshit post. I emailed a million times. No response. Looks like a young kid. Seen it posted on a few other sites as well with the same pictures (looks like a picture of a picture).

Come check out my '37 Plymouth PT50 truck if your in the area.

Home Page

Craig

Guest elitecustombody

Craig,I may take you up on the offer whenever I get a chance to get on that side of town, I'm in Regency area. You drive the truck to work or it stays there? BTW, I'm a fresh newbie to these things,recently came across some pics of 37 and just fell in love.

Stefan

Guest 340cuda

No, it pretty much stays at the shop. It's 95% original, so it's not really a daily driver.

I would recommend checking one out in person before you buy. Pictures are deceiving when it comes to the size. They are very small.

Look forward to you stopping by.

Thanks, Craig

Guest elitecustombody

Craig, that's even better,I would prefer it being small. BTW, do you know if 39 cab is same as 37-38? Will 37-38 fenders,hood,radiator shell/grille,e.t.c. bolt up on 39 cab?

Guest 340cuda

No, two different trucks. '36-'38 Dodge and '37-'38 Plymouth trucks are their own animals. '38's use one year only grille's and shells. '36-37 Dodge share the same grille shell as the '36 Plymouth, with different grilles. These are truck only grille shells. Make sure you buy a complete truck!!

Guest elitecustombody

Well, the reason I ask, I'm looking at 39,but hate the big bulky front,I really like the slim 36-38 style.I'm just wondering if I end up with 39, what year front can be bolted up on it besides the 39. I don't mind a hybrid or being original,as it's almost impossible to gather all bits and pieces for 70+ year old vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elitecustombody

Craig, I don't have any pics, it's a completely rust free, missing some bits,I hope I can find them to get it together, I have to stop by and check out your truck for sure, I need to find out what I'm missing exactly,because it's all apart.

Guest 340cuda

Give me call. I'd love to come by and look. I can give you an idea of what you need. Do you know what is missing? I have some extra parts.

Thanks, Craig