The future is NOW

JACK M

You guys wont believe this. No more searching for parts?

<TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: 10.5pt" class=ecxyiv1204214268MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yep....when they figure out how to do that with metal (which they probably will), I will need one of those machines. I wonder if you could scan a human being and get the results like the wrench....moving parts.

Guest 1930

Look closer.....They got the hanging ring wrong. The teeth and gear are not correct... That means the program has some preconceived ideas planted in it. Also The moving part rotates on an unseen part

It is real...

The thing is the printing part is the easy one....getting the actual data from the scan and then "cleaning" it up is where the work is. Someone has to go in and work on the scan to make it all work. My bet they just used a previous file for this vid.

In other words its all real in a way but the reality is there is so much more in the process than we see in the vid.

Guest 1930

Well if thats the case than its a misrepresentation of the product and I will have to cancel my order!!!! :D

BTW, Im not smart enough to have caught those faults in the video, the same topic is on another forum I frequent and someone else there caught them.