Radio Replacement.

jonlabree

Guest Richard D

The model # of the radio/cd player I installed is 16085434. Here is a picture of it in my dash, has EQ and looks stock, plugs right in.

post-61268-143138579977_thumb.jpg

Guest blue72beetle

That radio would be from a GMC Syclone/Typhoon. I read somewhere that early 90's Roadmasters and maybe Century's used them too.

call around to car audio shops many will have then sitting around from people upgrading.

On an other note, if you are just looking for "plug and play" almost any chevy, buick, gmc, caddy, or olds cd player from 90-95 will plug right in to the harness and work. The only mail exception is the head units that have external aplifiers, usaly caddys.

Guest Richard D

I had to get mine refurbished to keep CD player from reading ERR most of the time. The shop that did it was Corvette Radio Flat rate of $130.00, he also replaced some burned out lamps, one year warranty.

For those that posted me regarding an interest in the #16085434 stereo, I am sorry to say that at the yard I frequent there are no am/fm/cd with graphic equalizer. There are however several am/fm/cassette w/ graphic equalizer. I can get them for you for a price of $55.00 each [includes freight].

PM me if interested...