Brass Parts Restoration

Guest TBSS110

Guest TBSS110

Hey Guys, I'm trying to find someone who can restore my brass radiator surround, its pretty well banged up and I really want to find someone who specializes in the brass restoration area. Hopefully someone in the michigan area

Thanks, Travis

Guest TBSS110

Thanks guys, I'll check into those, I never thought of a Instrument repair shop either, thats a good Idea

Thanks guys, I'll check into those, I never thought of a Instrument repair shop either, thats a good Idea

A friend of mine. Jack Chidgey had a musical instrument repair shop in San Diego and did a LOT of brass repairs for the guys in the local Horseless Carriage Club and other local clubs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A1915dodge

Harry and Sons Radiator Rosemead California.(626)288-0644.No job to big or small.Do you want me to send you pictures of ones we are doing now?

Guest A1915dodge

There is a true art to putting together a brass radiator.Much is done by an iron to prevent warping the metal and so forth. Many radiators that come from the brassworks of places like that end up with us a few years later I can send you pictures of there sodered seems that are so thin you can almost see thru it.Or the Loizer radiator that the owner still had trouble with overheating even after spending 5,200$ the problem was that they didn't know how to cut the sides of the radiator and seal it so the pluged all the tubes except for the center and sent it out!