Looking for hardware 1928 GE Club Sedan

I am attaching several pictures of my '28. Does anyone have, or know who might have:

A passenger door outside door handle with key lock similar to the driver handle shown?

Interior Window Cranks as shown?

King Seely Gas Gauge for the depicted dash Board?

A photo of what the proper ignition pawl should look like?

Headlight Bezels?

Thanks!

Keith

post-66974-143138540441_thumb.jpg

post-66974-143138540455_thumb.jpg

post-66974-143138540476_thumb.jpg

post-66974-14313854049_thumb.jpg

post-66974-143138540504_thumb.jpg

post-66974-143138540518_thumb.jpg

Thanks Terry. I've seen these guys before. I was sort of hoping I could do this for less than $400, but it looks like when I'm done with getting a face, I'll be pushing the $500 mark without the sending unit. We'll see how we make out. Unfortunately a mechanic many years ago took the original out of the car in the name of rebuilding it, and ended up doing a 5 finger discount for himself.

Thanks again for your reply.

Keith

It is interesting seeing all of the variations of fittings on the GE models. According to the pictures in the Crestline Studebaker history, this car is a second series GE but it has the cowl lights of a first series. I guess they waited until they had used up all of the old style cowl lights before they used the next type, which were used through the third series as well. The book has many pictures from this era mis-captioned so they were obviously confused as well.

Yes, it is confusing. There was an article in the "Review" that explained the three series as well. Even that is not totally applicable here as the club sedan was introduced mid year, and my car has the third series engine and instrument panel, but has the torpedo cowl lights and radiator shell of the 1st series.

Studebaker did constant changes through their production runs, so you could end up with almost anything. Keith

Keith, I think you may have misinterpreted what studeboy said. When he referred to the Royal he meant the higher priced version of the Dictator, not the Commander or President. The Royal usually came standard with wires and sidemounts - and maybe different interior fabric, I don't know. I have a third series Dictator Royal (rhd export model but US built) - one of three I know of here in NZ - but mine needs a full restoration. Mine was first registered in NZ in March of 1929 so was probably built in late 1928. I am not aware of any differences in the engines between the various series but the castings are dated. I am not aware of the usual time between casting the blocks and assembly of the car. My 1965 Pontiac has a block that was cast in late July 1964 and the car was assembled in California in the first week of September 1964 - it is inside the first thousand built.