2011 Danvers Pre-War After Tour

jscheib

This is my first attempt to attach a document to the forum thread, so I hope it works. If you cannot read the attachment, please contact me for a copy and use this thread to communicate.

We are trying to use this as another means of communicating what is happening with the Pre-War After Tour. While organized by the PWD, it is open to other Buicks and any interested in traveling at a slower pace and distance than the BDE tours - the point being you do not need to be driving a Pre-War Buick to join this group. We also do not have any number limitations at this time.

Please note the attached outline and contact me for more information. We have hotels selected and a more detailed itinerary is available . Contact me at j.scheib@comcast.net or mobile phone at 860.558.6764 for more information or questions. The tour runs from Sunday, July 10 until Tuesday evening, July 12. If you want a slower paced tour, to see a bit more of New England and some old Buicks, this is for you.

John

BCA - HILIGHTS PRE-WAR TOUR 02222011.pdf

John,

We have dear friends who have taught for years at Northfield / Mt. Hermon (just down the road from your After Tour) and they will be with us in Michigan which is why we won't be with you in MA! I purchased my Buick just across the border in West Swanzey, NH and visited with them when I did. Small World.