1919 Cadillac Glass Side Wings

Guest meatball1

Guest meatball1

I have a pair of these with hardware and was told they were from a 1919 Cadillac and was wondering if someone could tell me what the correct name for them is and what they might be worth? They are for sale if someone wants to make an offer...

post-74989-143138510928_thumb.jpg

Guest meatball1

the picture of the car with wind winds was just used as an example of what I have - the other picture is of the actual items

Hi, I bought a set of this same style wind wing and the shipper broke one of the glasses. I would like to buy these if still for sale. You can call me if you like 831-595-5291. I have not learned how to send a pm yet, Michael

Hi, I bought a set of this same style wind wing and the shipper broke one of the glasses. I would like to buy these if still for sale. You can call me if you like 831-595-5291. I have not learned how to send a pm yet, Michael

Just click on the person's name/handle on the top left of the post. It gives you 4 options, one of which is "send a PM"

Meatball1, Please call back on Wind wing. I can not find your phone number to save my life. I have a bad habit of writing down phone numbers on little pieces of paper with no name, I also have a lot of paper with names and no numbers. ..some day I will remember to combine all info on one paper! Michael