BUICKS in Charlotte Car Corral

MrEarl

Neat to see you do what I do - take a photo of the car, then the for sale information.

When have I seen a "rare" '59 LeSabre? On a semi-regular basis...my memory isn't focused to be able to respond specifically regarding a convertible though. Unless it is extremely nice, it is probably a fair bit overpriced as well.

As for the Roadmaster wagons, I'm not sure off the top of my head which year he got, but a local BCA member picked up a Roadmaster wagon while he was south for the winter...of course he had difficulty with some of the importation stuff even though it was originally built for the Canadian market and was taken south by another snowbird from Ontario...anyway he recently told me that he got 32 mpg with it on the way home...not sure if that was an average or the best tank...also presumably using US gallons rather than Imperial, but that isn't confirmed. He did note they had a tail wind. I wouldn't mind getting one myself at some point, but it is lower on the list than some others....

Guest Hector

Lamar,thanks for posting these pictures.I did not have a chance to look and photograph the car corral this year and sure missed looking at quite some nice cars,for what I see.

Lamarr sorry I missed you at the show if I knew you were down there I would look harder for you. Yes I did see those station wagons in the corral I personally thought they were overpriced but of course it's always up to the buyer to know better. I've owned two over the years and love them both. The one I have now I use as a daily driver and it really does get 30 to 32 miles per gallon on the highway unbelievable. Can't wait to get my 96 roadmaster out of the garage it's all back together just need to be cleaned up hope to see you soon I'm still looking to steal your music.L O L

Frank

have a great Buick day