1918 Buick Parts for Sale

Guest ShellyM

Guest ShellyM

I posted this on the general Buick thread but thought I'd add it here too. My family is selling parts to two 1918 Buicks that my dad had. He had hoped to restore one complete car from the parts. There's a lot there and we don't know how to appraise it or even go about selling it. We also have parts and an engine, I believe from a 1924 Model T. Please respond if interested. I will take some pictures and can email them Tuesday evening. Thank you. We also have a Quick-Way valve grinder in near new condition as well. I will answer all questions as best I can. Thank you.

Hi, Might be interested in some Buick parts. What part of California is the parts in? Michael

Guest ShellyM

Thanks everyone for your interest in these cars. I'm doing my best to answer everybody's pms. I tried to download pictures but the site won't let me do it so please be patient as I get them to those who want them. And this site is tricky to use too!

I tried to download pictures but the site won't let me do it so please be patient as I get them to those who want them

To add images on the bottom of the screen

1) Click on 'Go Advanced'

2) On the top row of your reply box you will see a paper clip. Click on it or on “attach files manage attachments" down the screen-.

3) The 'Manage Attachments' window will appear.

4) Click on the 'Browse' button for that window.

5) A browse dialog will appear. Browse to the location of the file on your computer.

6) Click on the file

7) From the 'Manage Attachments' window click on 'Upload'.

8) Close the 'Manage Attachments' window.

9) Submit your reply when the message text is complete

Be sure to check on the upload screen they are attached by scrolling down

Have also read there is a limit of 2000 pixels when posted as an attachment

You can also add images to a gallery. Check your User CP (Control Panel)

And direct links to image hosting web sites

For graphics software to resize images (and much more) try IrfanView - Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide. Free to download with many features. Easy to use.

Guest Indianfour

Am interested in all four fenders but especially the rear ones!! Is you car a roadster or touring car? Indian Four

Guest ShellyM

There is a sale pending on the cars to a BCA member. We sold them as a lot. Thanks BCA members for all your help! You guys are a wealth of information and a pleasure to talk to!:)