1953 Jaguar + 1954 Parts Car

Located in western New York, $6500 585-797-7421

Too little time for my long term Jaguar project. The main car is a 1953 Mark VII. It is a solid southern California car. The engine was rebuilt, carbs rebuilt, comes with an extra fresh rebuilt transmission. Runs real good and moves under its own power. Needs complete restoration. I have owned it three years and watched a lot listed on Ebay. Most of the others were prettier but not as solid.

The parts car is a 1954 Mark VIIM with a 4 speed OD. that engine was also rebuilt and lacks a head.

I have tons of extra parts, about three tons, I'd say.

If you want a street rod project I can keep the extra parts. If you would like a Jaguar parts business you had a good start right here.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bernie- When I was in the service in Europe ('53-'55) one of the career non com's won a car like yours in a raffle. He had no license so I became his chauffeur and drove him and lady friend on many occasions. when he didn't use it I had the use of it. I made many trips from Salzberg to Munich on the autobahn and believe me the vehicles capability of a hundred MPH was utilized many times. Great memories! Good luck on the sale ---Bob

Bob,

Thanks for the comment. I can see you roaring down Route 36 in it now. That old sports car shop just north of you is begging to see the car.

Actually, it is too much work at this point. the proceeds from the sale will go into a couple of Buick deferred maintenance jobs and the balance set aside for the next Jaguar. I have sold three of them and had to have another as soon as it was gone. I know it will be the same this time. Hopefully gas prices and the economy will help me get a real nice one.