F/S: '56 Convert seats. F&R

brad54

I've got two 2-dr front bench seats.<BR>Also have one convertable rear seat.<BR>I'm also posting this on an Olds website, and will be e-baying them if they don't leave via this post. If you need them, let me know.<BR>I'm located in Central Florida, and can deliver to Tampa, Orlando, and Atlanta, Georgia.<BR>-Brad<BR>brad.ocock@verizon.net

Does anyone know if Brad's seats (specifically the rear) would work in a 58 century convertible? Both of my rear springs are rotted/rusted beyond repair. I do have good rear seat springs from a Special 2-dr sedan that I was thinking I might could "cut down" for use in the convertible, but I don't yet know if that will work.<P>Brad,<P>what condition are they in?<P>Mark

Mark, I'll check the seats a little more thoroughly on Saturday and get back to you. (Probably should bite the bullet and strip off the nasty covers and padding--not a job I or my alergies are looking forward to!)<BR>Busterwive--Um... Still have the plan, but it's on hold for a bit. A clutch failure wiped out the trans inpuyt shaft, and I can't see putting a motor with bad rings and rear main leak back in, so...well, Doo-doo snowballs (verb). I figured for the same money of rebuilding a 322 I could get my '57 Chevy wagon on the road, so the Buick is dead in the driveway and driving the neighbors nuts.<BR>I'm moving to Atlanta in March, so the plan is to get the wagon running, then start hauling stuff north. The Buick will be started as soon as I get settled in. But at least I've got almost everything I need to do the car the way I want! Just need a Ford T-85 3spd OD trans (have one in sight), and a factory trunk-mount A/C system, and a '57 Studebaker front bumper. <BR>-Brad

Scott, I don't know what model they're from. I've got a pair of fronts, and they're for a two door.<BR>I haven't taken the covers off yet, but I will shortly. Sorry didn't respond earlier--was out of town for 10 days.<BR>Make me an offer on the front bench--chances are I can't refuse!<BR>-Brad