Finally found a 65 gran sport

cjp69

What made it the one?

A number of things I guess. It was all numbers matching, which was a requirement for me in the price range that it was at. It had deluxe interior with AC, also a requirement. Fully loaded, which is appealing to me. Very nice condition, which was also a must. Very original, another plus as I didn't want a car that had been cobbled together with pieces from a bunch of cars. Long time owner, which usually means the bugs, if any, have been worked out. It wasn't my first choice from a color perspective and I probably wouldn't have ordered a vinyl top, but I am fine with both. I have looked at countless Riviera's and as soon as I saw pics of this one I figured it was probably what I wanted.

Looks really Nice Chris. Congrats. Looks like it has a lot of nice options. Guide-matic, Electro-Cruise, 4 Note Horn, ect... Very nice.

When you get it home, be sure and post some detailed pics of it.

Rob.

Looks really Nice Chris. Congrats. Looks like it has a lot of nice options. Guide-matic, Electro-Cruise, 4 Note Horn, ect... Very nice.

When you get it home, be sure and post some detailed pics of it.

Rob.

Thanks Rob. Not sure when I will get it home with the bad weather everywhere. I do have more pics, but I didn't want to overload the board with them. if you want to see anything specific let me know and I will see if I have a picture of it. :>)