New 1933 Buick Series 50 Model 58 Member

Guest Charlie 1933 Buick

Guest Charlie 1933 Buick

Good afternoon Pre-War Buick owners. I am a new member and would love to hear from fellow '33 Buick owners and particularly from any '33 Series 50 Model 58 Victoria Coupe owners. I've owned the car for 11 months but finally took possesion of it. I welcome your communications and friendship.

Charlie Brown

Hey, I have a 33 model 66s I purchased a year ago. I am slowly restoring it. The car is in great shape and needs minor mechanical work and then a re paint. I'd like to stay in contact as I may need some photo's of a 33 engine to compare mine to. Although I believe yours is a bit smaller engine.

Heath Henery from Nebraska

Guest Charlie 1933 Buick

Thanks Heath. I've contacted several folks who have 33s but none with a 58. That said, everyone I've either personally met, called or emailed was absolutely tremendous! Whatever I can do, please let me know.

Charlie

Guest Charlie 1933 Buick

Thanks Mark. I literally joined BCA this morning. How do I join the Pre-War? I also sent a note to the BCA asking them when I would get my member #.

From a Peter Gariepy post:

"Director: Mark Shaw, durcodude@comcast.net

Publicity Chairman: Jack Gerstkemper, bgerst7@aol.com

Membership Chairman: Dave Ebert, dle38@comcast.net

To join, just email your BCA number, snail mail & email addresses with a photo of your car(s) to Dave Ebert. You can’t beat the price: It is free to all BCA members. Our goal is to get more pre-war Buick owners into the BCA where they belong and get more pre-war Buicks out on the road where they belong."

Here is a link to the web site.

http://www.prewarbuick.com/index.php

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)

Guest outlaw car man

Hey Charlie-

Good seeing you over here, it's a good group, lots of great info.

( Charlie has a real nice 58 VC , BTW)

You need to stretch it out and join the 90 club- HHHAAHAHA.

Happy Holidays to all of you-

Sandy Jones

Guest Charlie 1933 Buick

Sandy- I hope you have a blessed Holiday season! Thanks for taking care of me this year. I pray for everyone's health and prosperity in 2011. Lets chat soon.

• 3 years later...