CRT Touch Screen

Guest pnthr30

Guest pnthr30

FS:

CRT Touch screen removed from a 1986 Buick Rivera - I believe it also fits a 1988-1989 Reatta.

Monitor is in average condition but is fully functional. The trim piece that surrounds the unit is also included.

Serial #: V134SE2

I just stumbled upon this board, so obviously I don't have a track record/rep here. However, I have been a member on multiple other automotive forums and can provide references if requested..... Additionally, this unit is for sale on ebay if a buyer feels more comfortable going that route.

Asking $100 shipped.

!B4zM9fwB2k~$(KGrHqUOKjsEyO1nObJbBMrNcBhV9!~~_35.JPG

!B4zNNvQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKkUEyM+zgniJBMrNcp5(Wg~~_35.JPG

!B4zNLR!BWk~$(KGrHqMOKjMEyOmGzd5BBMrNcjmJUQ~~_35.JPG<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ReattaFan1

Just curious if you might know. Mine when it worked The Screen displayed Reatta when first starting out. Would this being out of the Rivera display the Rivera signature instead or is it the CRT Controller that displays that on the screen? The other thing I noticed what the outer surrounding controls like the climate, summery, and radio are buttons there. These look like these might also be touch screen type as well. Mine have buttons for these functions.

Guest pnthr30

1. I am not sure about the Reatta / Riveria "sign on".....

2. Yes, they are touch screen as well. I noticed that many models have buttons like yours.

3. The unit was sold the other week - sorry, I forgot to update the post......

Whether the screen displays "Reatta" or "Riviera" on start-up is not a function of the CRTC, it's determined by the numerical value for option load in the BCM.

Switching CRT or CRTC from a Reatta to Riviera or vice versa won't effect the logo displayed by the recipient vehicle.

Guest ReattaFan1

I like the Rivieras CRT better because of the surrounding function selections buttons being touch screen as well. I gotta get one of these ;). I'm still diagnosing mine. When I start the car the summary light comes on then in about 5 seconds it switches to the status light. I read in the repair manual the CRT diagnosis flow chart says that if the LED lights are on the screen is also energized but I get no image. I'll have to get un touch with Jim, Harry or Mike on getting a repaired one.

• 2 years later...
Guest oldster
FS:

CRT Touch screen removed from a 1986 Buick Rivera - I believe it also fits a 1988-1989 Reatta.

Monitor is in average condition but is fully functional. The trim piece that surrounds the unit is also included.

Serial #: V134SE2

I just stumbled upon this board, so obviously I don't have a track record/rep here. However, I have been a member on multiple other automotive forums and can provide references if requested..... Additionally, this unit is for sale on ebay if a buyer feels more comfortable going that route.

Asking $100 shipped.

!B4zM9fwB2k~$(KGrHqUOKjsEyO1nObJbBMrNcBhV9!~~_35.JPG

!B4zNNvQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKkUEyM+zgniJBMrNcp5(Wg~~_35.JPG

!B4zNLR!BWk~$(KGrHqMOKjMEyOmGzd5BBMrNcjmJUQ~~_35.JPG<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I am interested in this item. Please contact me at nananpoobie@hotmail.com. Thanks/.