Saw this 1932 Chrysler yesterday...

keiser31

I saw this 1932 Chrysler CI6 rumble seat coupe yesterday while on my walk. Stopped and made a friend. The owner is looking for a few parts. Mostly, headlight lenses & reflectors and a crescent moon bumper clamp.

post-37352-143138306022_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138306281_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138306291_thumb.jpg

post-37352-1431383063_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138306308_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138306317_thumb.jpg

hi, my, what a cool car, did it have a 6, or an 8 for the engine ?, i like that third light in the front, always like seeing dual side mounts. charles coker, 1953 pontiac tech advisor.

The coupe has a six cylinder flathead engine.

Looks like a nice solid car.

California YOM tags in Oregon? I assume then that the car was recently purchased and/or the owner just moved to your area.

The owner lives in northern California around Yreka and was up in Oregon for the Rat Rod Car Show or some such event in Grants Pass about 45 miles north of me in Medford/Phoenix area. He said his car does 70 mph, but drove it 55 mph all of the way here.

The owner lives in northern California around Yreka and was up in Oregon for the Rat Rod Car Show or some such event in Grants Pass about 45 miles north of me in Medford/Phoenix area. He said his car does 70 mph, but drove it 55 mph all of the way here.

Until I looked at Google maps just now I did not know where Phoenix, OR was. Practically on the California border and Yreka is pretty far north in California...

I can believe that the car, in good mechanical condition, could do 70 and that it would run nicely at 55 since that describes my 33 Plymouth's performance. But I wonder if he can do that on the grade from your town toward Mt. Ashland. All I could do on that section of I-5 on my return trip from the Plymouth Club's meet in Portland last summer was a bit under 50. :)