spark plug wire terminals custom made

Guest rednwhitenblue

Guest rednwhitenblue

Where can I find someone to manufacture some custom made spark plug terminals . Mine are made from a brass material onto a 9mm wire

Guest rednwhitenblue
try Rhode Island Wiring. RhodeIslandWiring.com | Rhode Island Wiring | Wiring Harness | Light Switch Wiring | Electric Wiring You may have difficulty finding the 9mm wire, but there is still some around, although in limited supply.

Rhode Island wiring doesn't mfg custom terminals or the other harness makers

As for the 9mm RJ&L VINTAGE WIRING SUPPLY in NY carries allot of 9mm cotton covered spark plug wires also in 7mm. They also make spark plug wire sets from 1909-1970

www.rjlautofasteners.com

Guest rednwhitenblue

Thanks David, They also don'y carrry what what I need mfg. I have checked with all the big catalog supply houses in the country and they just sell what is supplied to them.

Would it be possible to make a blueprint of the terminal layed flat, have it lasared at a shop and bend the round part around a form? I've had several parts lasered, it's not that expensive. Maybe go together with some others needing the same terminal and make it worthwhile for the shop. Ten might be $100, 500 might be$110, for example. Setup and programming is the cost, material is the cheap part, available from Mc-Master-Carr.

Do you have a photo or diagram of the terminals that you need? Someone may have what you need. I know that I have a box of some new old stock plug terminals in the garage. I'll bet I am not the only one with such a stash.

Guest 19roadster13

Try Roman @ RJL AUTOMOTIVE FASTENERS/WIRING SUPPLIES. He makes alot of fasteners,terminals, spark plug wire sets etc. for the older cars. He's been doing that for over 25 years. His business supplies the catalog companies with their products. They are constantly manufacturing new products weekly. He be at Hershey this fall. check him out his space # is CN61-64

Guest Bob Call

Is there something special about the shape of the terminals you want? If not and 9MM wire is the problem, check with some of the hot rod and racing suppliers like Taylor, Accel, Jegs and Summit. They have 8.5 and 9MM wire and terminals.

Guest rednwhitenblue

These are a 2 pc. gromment type of terminal (wires is sandwitched inside around the ring of the grommet)with an attached blade that is shoved in the core of the wires. They are used on the spark plug end also screwed in the distributor.