Lug Wrench Identification

Guest jwratts

Anyone know anything about this wrench?

jw...Welcome to the AACA Forum.

A long time member of the AACA, one Karl Krouch is a highly regarded source for lug wrenches, antique jacks to include antique security devices sold or utilized thoughout the history of automobiles.

I just sent him an e-mail to bring your thread to his attention.

Regards,

Peter.

jwratts, This is to remove the steel rim nut on wood wheel cars from the teens and twenties cars. The one you have looks like the one from all Chevrolet 490's tool kits. It's about a $6 wrench when sold at flea markets. Karl

jwratts, This is to remove the steel rim nut on wood wheel cars from the teens and twenties cars. The one you have looks like the one from all Chevrolet 490's tool kits. It's about a $6 wrench when sold at flea markets. Karl

Thank you, Karl.

Peter.

Guest jwratts

)Peter, thanks for the info. do you know anyone who needs some Packard spark plug wire? i have about 20 to 30 feet of their Tr. No. 440 (7 mm). Still on the original spool. I have an interesting (to me) book by Frank D. Graham titled 'Audels Truck and Tractor Guide for Mechanics and Drivers of Gas and Diesel Motors. The fron page or pages are missing so i don't know when it was published but some of the diagrams reference the 1949 Ford. Anyway thanks for the info.

Jack

)Peter, thanks for the info. do you know anyone who needs some Packard spark plug wire? i have about 20 to 30 feet of their Tr. No. 440 (7 mm). Still on the original spool. I have an interesting (to me) book by Frank D. Graham titled 'Audels Truck and Tractor Guide for Mechanics and Drivers of Gas and Diesel Motors. The fron page or pages are missing so i don't know when it was published but some of the diagrams reference the 1949 Ford. Anyway thanks for the info.

Jack

Jack,

I was just the messenger. Thanks go to Karl Krouch. Glad you received his professional assessment.

As for the plug wires you may want to post it in the "Packard" forum. On the opening forum menu page scroll down to the Packard forum.

Regards,

Peter.