40 buick help

papafarms

Hi guys, also posted this question on general forum, does anyone know if the instrument panel, glove box door , and radio facing plate in which all are engine turned, do these fit all series buicks for 1940 or not. some are on ebay for sale , would like to know, thanks bob

My master Chassis book shows only one part number for the instrument panel plate as they call it. And only one for the glove box door. So, you should be good for either of them. It also just lists one part number for the machined part on the dash, but two for the delete plate. I suppose one says Special and the other would be Super. Good luck with the car now.

• 1 year later...
Guest joser

Hi their I am new to the forum and I Have a 1940 Model 46s. the Instrument panel and the glove box are the same for ser 40 & 60, But will not work on the Ser 50 & 70 model. As far as the radio panel it is the same on all ser.Hope that helps. P.S. I am in need of a left rear fender for ser 40 model 46s 1940. If someone has one for sale let me know. Thanks:)

Guest joser

I am in Florida I am sorry but the only ones that would work are the ser 40 & 60 mod:)els. I am look for left rear. Thanks for your help.

Guest joser

Hi Their thanks for the reply. I live close to kissimmee about 20 mins.I also need a Left runningbarod. And a left rear fender. only the ser 60 will work let me know how much. thanks joser.:)

Hi Joser. If the weather should be right up here I will try to get her off this weekend and take pictures and send to you. I already left the running boards go but I think I got the bracket still. I will get back to you

have a great Buick day

Guest joser

Sounds GOOD were are you located? You can call me if you like my number is (863) 353-7013 afer 5:00 PM. Thank you so much for your Help. joser...:)

• 2 weeks later...

i took some pictures but could not dowload them mark shaw will try to do it for me.i will be at hersey for the week if you or someone you know will be there. i don, know what you mean wind trim?

frank

have a great buick day

Hey Frank How are you? I was up in Davers for the nationals And I was looking at your car its Blue If I knew it was yours I would have waited for you to show up. I looked at it for about 15 to 20 mins.Any way the fender looks good. How Much? I will be at Hershey this year.

Edited by joser (see edit history)

hi joser. I will bring it to Hershey and let me know what the other thing you need and will bring that to. I am asking 200.00 for the fender but we can talk. I've also have the front fenders and hood and some chrome strips being as though shipping does not have to happen you might make a good deal.if not it will be nice to sit and talk.

Frank

have a great BUICK day