1 of a kind 1982 Olds Omega sticker in window <3k miles

Guest Energyguy

Guest Energyguy

I have a 1982 Olds Omega with the sticker still in the window, 1 owner, driven less than 3,000 miles. I inherited the vehicle form my aunt who lived 300 miles from me. I will be going there in 2 weeks to take pictures. I've seen the car and while it was not garage kept, it looks great. The interior looks showroom new. Does anyone know what the car is worth?

Thank you!

You're not going to get any answers because it is not a fair question. We don't know if the car runs or not, don't know if it needs paint, don't know if it has body damage, don't know if it is a 4 or a 4 cylinder, don't know what body style it is, don't know if it is complete.....do you want me to keep going...?

Pete Phillips

An Omega, while pretty rare these days, is never going to be worth much even with 3000 miles on it. As Pete says, way to many questions right now to be able to help much. Still it would make an interesting antique daily driver. Where are you and the car located?

Guest Energyguy

All good points. Thanks. I will be getting more details. The car is in NJ. No dents, no accidents, the car has been sitting on a driveway for the last 4 years. paint looks pretty good, no rust that I remember seeing, only the driver ever sat in the car. Does anyone know how I can go about putting a price on it once I have all of the details and where the best place on line is to list it for sale?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Energyguy

It is the 4cyl 2.5 L Engine with only original 155 miles (not 155,000... 155 miles). original sticker in window, electric windows, fuel injection, sport mirrors, tilt wheel, A/C, rear speakers.

What's it worth and what's the best websites to list it.

Thanks!

post-68006-143138239955_thumb.jpg

There are crazies that find 1980 cars collectible. This one would be at the bottom of just about any list because of the 4 doors, the tiny engine, etc. However, I'm sure there is someone out there that would find it interesting. You need many detailed pictures posted along with proof of the mileage and I'm gonna guess anywhere from 3 to 5k.